Its been a while now since our April meeting and lots of items have moved on since then. However you can still reveiw our meeting minutes which are now available to read in full by clicking here
At the meeting we discussed
- The Police Report delivered by our community policing team.
- Haws park – feasibility study to increase parking capacity for peak times. Since our meeting Rverside FC have a partnership with Stirling University to use the campus facilities.
- Local Place Plan – discussion of a range of helpful resources.
- War memorial 100th Anniversary.
- Reports form our Chair, Secretary and Treasurer.
Minutes for the latest September meeting will be available after their approval at the next meeting. However news on the progress of projects and local issues will also be shared via our website and social media accounts, so sign up to our mailing list or follow us to find out our news.
Minutes from all our past meetings can be found on our meetings page