Our September meeting minutes are now available to read in full by clicking here
At the meeting we discussed
- Having residents voice queries at the beginning of the meeting
- Septembers Police report
- Progress reviewing our previous Community Action Plan
- Local Place Plan – background and progress on an LPP for Bridge of Allan
- Christmas Lights – sponsorship and fundraising – you can donate here!
- Refurbishing the MUGA with a possible grant from CSET
- Vacancies on the Community Council
- Reports form our Chair, Secretary and Treasurer.
Minutes for the latest October meeting will be available after their approval at the next meeting. However news on the progress of projects and local issues will also be shared via our website and social media accounts, so sign up to our mailing list or follow us to find out our news.
Minutes from all our past meetings can be found on our meetings page