Our January meeting minutes are now available to read in full by clicking here
At the meeting we discussed
- The Police Report – the police will be visiting senior citizens to advise on Fraud Awareness
- Christmas Lights – Final financial transactions for this years lights nearly complete. We will be looking for a replacement PA system.
- Post Office Closure – Communications from the Post Office indicate that any remaining branch would be a “Local” branch. The CC and Cllr Dodds will continue dialog with the PO. (
- Community Action Plan – Discussion on the need to carry our consultation. A review has shown that many positive outcomes have been delivered since 2011
- Grit Bins – New and replacement bins have been provided
- The Larder – The Larder project delivering services in Cornton will continue to run their accounts through the CC.
- Planning – The Airthrey Kerse Appeal to DPEA has been refused. The Blairforkie drive appeal to the DPEA is still under consideration. 103 Henderson Street application for 14 apartments approved by SC
- Reports form our Chair, Secretary and Treasurer.
Minutes for the latest February meeting will be available after their approval at the March meeting. However news on the progress of our projects and local issues will be shared via our website and social media accounts, so sign up to our mailing list or follow us to find out our news.
Minutes from all our past meetings can be found on our meetings page