Our February meeting minutes are now available to read in full by clicking here
At the meeting we discussed
- The Police Report delivered by our community policing team.
- Stirling Council Greenspace Ranger,
- Local Place Plan – update from SC led session on the 20th,
- Resilience Group
- Coronation Event – tree planting and volunteer events on May 8th
- Common Good Fund,
- Reports form our Chair, Secretary and Treasurer.
Minutes for the latest March meeting will be available after their approval at the next meeting. However news on the progress of our projects and local issues will be shared via our website and social media accounts, so sign up to our mailing list or follow us to find out our news.
Minutes from all our past meetings can be found on our meetings page