Our March meeting minutes are now available to read in full by clicking here
At the meeting we discussed
- The Police Report covering 18th Feb-20th March
- Community Action Plan update – we have been refelcting on progress on the last plan 2011-2016, so in need of a refresh! It is important all of the community is supported to contribute to a community plan so we are looking at ways to do this.
- Local Place Plan – we can share a Q&A document from the online session that our members attended on the 20th Feb. You can view a copy of the presentation here, although it covered the very basics.
- Hybrid meetings
- Mine Woods Community litter pick
- Planning – An application at Pendriech Farm sparked discussion of Local Landscape Areas, as the site is within the Western Ochils LLA.
- Reports form our Chair, Secretary and Treasurer.
Minutes for the latest April meeting will be available after their approval at the next meeting. However news on the progress of our projects and local issues will be shared via our website and social media accounts, so sign up to our mailing list or follow us to find out our news.
Minutes from all our past meetings can be found on our meetings page